The Punjab Public Service Commission has announced officially on website regarding PPSC Jobs Combined Competitive Examination Advertisement No 3/2022, Punjab Public Service Commission Vacancies. You can visit the official website of PPSC to apply online [ www.ppsc.gop.pk ] and confirmation of vacancies. The New PPSC Jobs 2022 are published for the recruitment of multiple vacant posts in the Provincial Management Service (BS-17) in Services & General Administration Department and Excise & Taxation Officer (BS-17) in Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department. You must remember the deadline for the submission of online application is fixed on Monday, 28th March 2022. You can read all the general instructions regarding the application fee, written test, interview on the PPSC site. The examination will be held at Lahore, Rawalpindi, Multan, Bahawalpur, D.G. Khan, Faisalabad & Sargodha in due course of time.
The PPSC Latest jobs Advertisement 03/2022 is published on our PPSCJobs website for the official announcement of vacancies. These vacancies are verified already, and candidates are requested to remember the last date then follow other eligilbity criteria like qualification, experience, challan form fee, and job location.
“22 Days Left To Apply Online For PPSC Fresh Jobs 2022 ! Hurry Up and Complete Your Applications“
The applications are invited from those individuals who fulfill the potential criteria of qualification, experience and other relevant skills. In the advertisement of PPSC Jobs 2022, the total of 55 vacancies are announced. The more details related to the vacancies, posts name, scale, eligilbity & apply online procedure are given below in complete details.
New Jobs in PPSC Advertisement No 03 2022 Vacancies Details
PPSC has announced a total of 55 posts. The complete details of the job title including all requisite information required are given below;
Services & General Administration Department
|Qty of Posts
Provincial Management Service (BS-17)
|Anywhere in Punjab
Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department
|Qty of Posts
Excise & Taxation Officer (BS-17)
|Anywhere in Punjab
PPSC Latest Jobs Advertisement No 03 March 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Submit the written test fee to the SBP, National Bank, or Government Treasury before the deadline.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as a fee by the Commission.
- Foreign country residents can submit fees at the Pakistani Embassy.
- Special Persons are not required to deposit application/exam/test fees.
- Applications other than Online will not be accepted.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to apply Online after the closing date.
- Online application form, no column should be blank.
- In case any information provided by the Candidate in their online application form is found to be incorrect or false at any stage, they will be disqualified, and action will be taken under the Rules.
- Medical Certificate issued by the Medical Superintendent of concerned District Head Quarters Hospital or Services Hospital, Lahore shall be acceptable.
- It is also pointed out that Punjab Public Service Commission has no power to relax any eligibility condition as prescribed in the relevant Service Rules/Advertisement.
- If a candidate claims that their qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, they will be required to submit an equivalence certificate of their qualification.
- Relaxation in upper age limit as admissible under the Punjab Civil Servants Recruitment (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1976.
- If a candidate is already working as a Government Servant, under Punjab Govt, the period of his continuous service as such shall for the upper age limit prescribed under any service rules, of the post for which they are a candidate, be excluded from their total age.
- If an applicant claims award of up to 10 additional marks being a son/ daughter of a deceased/incapacitated Civil Servant, during service, he/she should submit the following documents:-
- Death Certificate of the father or mother
- Certificate, showing Name and Designation of the Incapacitated or Deceased Civil Servant, issued by the Competent Authority of the Department where he was employed.
- Affidavit from the Candidate that they are unemployed and have neither availed the benefit of additional marks nor shall avail this concession in the future.
- Affidavit from other brothers and sisters of the Candidate declaring solemnly that they surrender their right of grant of 10-additional marks in favor of the Candidate and that they have neither availed this benefit nor shall claim the same in future.
- Family tree issued by NADRA indicating detail of family members.
- In the objective paper, negative marking will be 0.25 mark.
How To Apply For Jobs in PPSC March 2022
Suppose you are looking for PPSC today vacancies advertisement. I will give the complete details regarding the procedure of how to apply for PPSC Fresh Jobs 2022 Online Apply today. The following is the entire process that can help you to complete the information successfully;
- Read the general instructions, guidelines, and other requirements carefully
- Open “Online Application Form“
- Carefully fill the application form
- Editing options to correct any data will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date
- Editing the Date of Birth on or before the closing date
- In the objective paper, negative marking will be 0.25 mark
- There is only three chance you will appear in the exams of PPSC.
- You should have a departmental certificate/NOC
PPSC Latest Jobs 2022 Today – Brief Details [Summary]
|Lahore City, Punjab, Pakistan
|PPSC Official Website
|Check Paper Pattern
PPSC New Jobs Advertisement 2022