Punjab Public Service Commission has announced officially the latest PPSC Jobs June 2021 in Punjab | Advertisement No 13. You can also visit PPSC website [ www.ppsc.gop.pk ] for the confirmation of vacancies. Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs are published for the recruitment of multiple vacant posts in Housing Urban Development and Public Health Engineering Department, Inspectorate General of Registration, Board of Revenue Punjab, Information and Culture Department, Office of the Commissioner, Rawalpindi Division Department, Board of Revenue, Youth , Affair, Sports, Archaeology and Tourism Department. The last date for the submission of application is Monday, 14th June, 2021. Please read the general instructions regarding application fee, written test, interview on PPSC portal before applying online.
PPSC Jobs in Punjab 2021 – Vacancies Details
PPSC has announced total 32 posts. The complete details of job title including all requisite information required are given below;
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of seats||Qualification|
|Housing Urban Development and Public Health Engineering Department|
|1.||Assistant Director (Computer/ IT) (BS-17)||01||Master (CS)|
|2.||Deputy Director (Town Planning) (BS-18)||01||B.Sc (City Planning)|
|Inspectorate General of Registration, Board of Revenue Punjab|
|3.||Junior Clerk (BS-11)||03||Intermediate|
|Information and Culture Department|
|4.||Information Officer (BS-17)||12||Master (Mass Communication)|
|5.||Media Monitoring Officer (BS-16)||08||BS (Mass Communication)|
|6.||Transcription officer (BS-16)||03||BS (Mass Communication)|
|7.||Web Developer (BS-17)||01||BS (IT/CS)|
|8.||Speech Writer (BS-17)||01||Master (Mass Communication)|
|Office of the Commissioner, Rawalpindi Division Department, Board of Revenue|
|Youth , Affair, Sports, Archaeology and Tourism Department|
|10.||Inspector (BS-16)||01||Bachelor (Economics)|
PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 13/2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- Submit the written test fee in the SBP, National Bank or Government Treasury before deadline.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- Foreign country resident can submit fee at Pakistani Embassy.
- Special Persons are not required to deposit application/exam/test fee.
- Applications other than Online will not be accepted.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to apply Online after closing date.
- Online application form no column should be blank
- In case any information provided by the Candidate in his/her online application form is found to be incorrect or false at any stage, he/she will be disqualified and action will be taken under the Rules.
- Medical Certificate issued by the Medical Superintendent of concerned District Head Quarters Hospital or Services Hospital, Lahore shall be acceptable.
- It is also pointed out that Punjab Public Service Commission has no power to relax any condition of eligibility as prescribed in the relevant Service Rules/Advertisement.
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his/her qualification.
- Relaxation in upper age limit as admissible under the Punjab Civil Servants Recruitment (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1976.
- In the case of a Candidate already working as a Government Servant, under the Government of the Punjab, the period of his continuous service as such shall for the purpose of upper age limit prescribed under any service rules, of the post for which he/she is a candidate, be excluded from his/her total age.
- If an applicant claims award of upto 10 additional marks being a son/ daughter of a deceased/incapacitated Civil Servant, during service he/she should submit the following documents:-
- Death Certificate of the father or mother
- Certificate, showing Name and Designation of the Incapacitated or Deceased Civil Servant, issued by the Competent Authority of the Department where he was employed.
- Affidavit from the Candidate that he/she is un-employed, and that he/she has neither availed the benefit of additional marks nor shall avail this concession in future.
- Affidavit from other brothers and sisters of the Candidate declaring solemnly that they surrender their right of grant of 10-additional marks in favour of the Candidate and that they have neither availed this benefit nor shall claim the same in future.
- Family tree issued by NADRA indicating detail of family members.
- In the objective paper, negative marking will be 0.25 mark.
How To Apply For PPSC Jobs 2021 Advertisement No 13
If you are looking for PPSC vacancies today advertisement. I will give the complete details regarding procedure of how to apply for PPSC jobs in Lahore. The following is the entire process which can help you to complete the information successfully;
- Read the general instructions, guidelines and other requirement carefully
- Open “Online Application Form“
- Carefully fill the application form
- Editing options, to correct any data will be available to the Candidates till the Closing Date
- Editing the Date of Birth on or before the closing date
- In the objective paper, negative marking will be 0.25 mark
- There is only three chance you will appear in the exams of PPSC.
- You should have departmental certificate/NOC
PPSC Jobs 2021 – Brief Details [Summary]
|Location||Lahore City, Punjab, Pakistan|
|PPSC Official Website||www.ppsc.gov.pk|
PPSC Jobs 2021 Advertisement